A special note to my mum "Happy Mother's Day"







You brushed my hair and tucked me in,
Made me laugh for hours on end.
You kissed my boo-boos when I fooled around.
Mommy, you never let me down.

You held my hand as I got my shots
Then took me for ice cream that hit the spot.
You bought me Polly-Pockets and Barbies too.
Mommy, there's no one quite like you

You held my hand as I walked through the door,
Then you met my teacher as I stared at the floor.
You told me it'd be fun, and I'd make friends too,
And for that reason, Mommy, I love you.

You listened to me talk about the drama and boys
Then taught me how to handle it with class and poise.
You spoke with wisdom and of things you know.
You love to hear me say, "Mommy, you told me so."

You love the Lord with all you heart,
And you're kind and gentle and pretty and smart
If I could be anyone, I'd pick you
'Cause, Mommy, the world would be better with two of you.

You've taught me so much, with more in store

And with each day that passes, I love you more.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Best Prostate Supplement

    ReplyDelete

Dermedics Meso Acne - Acne and blackheads treatment

Lactic acid Mandelic acid Salicylic acid Glycolic acid chemical skin peel acne review Singapore

Quoted by  Helena Rubinstein   “There Are No Ugly Women, Only Lazy Ones”   Keeping acne-prone skin free of blemishes requires daily ef...